24 weeks.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Baby Lo Update
Well, I am 24 weeks already. It seems like it has gone by so fast, and I have a feeling that November will be here before we know it. Everything is still going well. I have my next dr appt next week for my monthly check up. We had our sonogram several weeks back but they weren't able to get a good picture of the spine. So yesterday we went back for more pictures. We were excited to see our lil one again. We are thinking they probably got a couple of good pictures of the spine this time. Although Lo at first was snug not wanting to move and his/her spine wasn't in a position to get a good look. Towards the end though he/she finally started moving so they were able to get a couple. It was neat they were able to take some 4d pictures of our lil one. We both think Lo looks like lil man did on his sonogram. Lo's hb was 146 which seems pretty consistent for him/her. Here are some updated pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the 4d photo! I am doing Baby Waves on Tuesday and I hope I get a good photo like yours!!!
Post a Comment