It is hard for me to believe that it is time for us to start thinking about preschool for our lil man. Where does the time go? I know he will be 3 in June but it is just crazy to me that he will be starting school in September. Today we went and toured the preschool that my nephews have gone to and even my sister and I attended way back when. It was very neat to see the different age groups and what their classrooms were like. Lil man had fun seeing it all too. At first he was very timid and wasn't too sure about it all. Then towards the end we went down to the gym and saw some of the kids having play time. That was right up his alley. He wanted to stay a while longer he kept telling me.
The funniest thing though was after the tour we went for ice cream. I said to Lil man, "wasn't that fun." He said, "No. It wasn't" His face was hilarious. My hubby and I started laughing. Then I said, "Well didn't they look like they were having fun?" He said "No." I started thinking oh great having him go with us on the tour is going to backfire on us. Well, by the time we got to my mom's to pick up the kids he told her that he had fun. So, hopefully by the time Sept comes around he will be excited.
An update on our lil guy that is overdue. At his 2 mo checkup he weighed 12.8lbs and was 23.5" long. He is the same length his brother was but weighs a lil less. Other than that he is doing well growing and changing fast. He has started smiling more and laughing which is fun.
That's all for now! Have a great week!
1 comment:
I can't believe my baby girl start kindergarten in the fall. I am so not ready. It will be a hard day and even harder when my baby boy starts. Did I say I am not ready because I am not.
Post a Comment