Well, it's been way too long and hopefully I still have people who check in on me from time to time. Sorry for my silence, with a graduate, all the activities that go with that and a busy summer, finding time to blog wasn't a priority. I do miss blogging so I will give it a whirl again and hope that I don't go several months in between again.
To catch up on everything that has happened since May would probably be impossible and very long. In short we are now the parents of a Freshman in college, 8th grader, preschooler and almost 2 yr old. We had a great vacation to TX this yr with my hubby's sister and her family. Fast and furious sums up our life pretty well.
Yesterday I posted on another blog, Soul Sisters, about a sweet moment I had with our oldest boy. It was finally raining and boy do we need the rain. My son looked outside and said well I better pray the rain stops so we don't get wet when Memaw comes. I tried to explain to him that we needed the rain but his reply was, "sorry I already prayed 3 times for it to stop". My heart beamed with pride as I thought, my son took his concern to our Lord! Although it didn't stop raining completely it did let up and we didn't get soaked as we walked to the car. It was a sweet moment with him listening to him tell me how he had already prayed to God and knew it would work.
I wish at times I was like a child again. They are so sweet, innocent and love life. Another day we were listening to the thunder and watching for the lightning. Our 4 yr old was explaining what God was doing to make it happen. I told my hubby how science really ruins thunderstorms telling you why lightning flashes and thunder booms. I like my childhood thoughts of God bowling much better.
Until later....
1 comment:
Yay! Welcome back! I still check in from time to time!!
Post a Comment