Saturday, December 13, 2008

Days off

This last Thursday and Friday I had the fun of vacation days. I had a couple I had to use before my anniversary date at work so I took a 4 day weekend. On Thursday Lil Man and I had fun staying home. We built a fort, made a car out of a box, and I was a horse. It was such a fun time just me and my lil man. He didn't know what was going on since we got to sleep in and not have to go anywhere until late in the afternoon. I did have some fun laundry that I did but other than that nothing that was pressing to get done. On Friday I went out to lunch w/a good friend and shopping w/my mom. I was excited because I got a lot of people crossed off my Christmas list. It is such a relief when the list gets shorter especially w/the day getting closer. It was a nice time of catching up and relaxing, I could get used to 4 day weekends.....I don't think my boss would go for it though. Here are some pics of me and lil man.

Peeking out of the fort.



Posing in the "car"



Riding mommy like a horse while saying "Cheese"


Mommy and Lil Man



No comments: