Sunday, June 7, 2009

We are having a.....

Baby! I know we are mean but we aren't finding out what we are having. Our middle daughter went with us to the sonogram and said she looked and knows we are having a girl. I guess we will wait and see in late Oct or early November. The sonogram put our due date at Oct 31. I am hoping Baby Lo either is early or on time but preferably not on Halloween. The sonogram went great and we were had so much fun seeing him/her moving around so much. Lo is a very active lil one. At the end of the sonogram Lo gave us a thumbs up telling Mom & Dad he/she is good :) It was pretty cute.

I was 18 wks on Wednesday and doing well. At my last appt everything looked good and Lo's heartbeat was in the upper 150's. At the sonogram the heartbeat was in the upper 140's. I'm still feeling good except for being tired but I can take that over being sick any day. Here are some pictures from last week.

Mommy @ 18 wks w/Lil man pointing to Lo.

Baby Lo's 1st picture.

Baby Lo giving us the thumbs up :)

I know that I am behind on posting and I hope to get updated this week. More to come....

1 comment:

Chelsea's ramblings... said...

Look at you and your adorable pregnant belly! You look so good! And I love our hair! I am glad things are going well. I am so excited for you! I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well. I'll be praying for a beautiful healthy baby! :)