The lil guys playing cars in lil man's room.
The younger ones watching Bolt.
A lil hitting practice.
The middle children
Where is all the fun? The Splash Block, where else can you find rolly polly and snails galore?
As I have mentioned our lil man is a sport junkie. On Mother's Day my Dad's mom always likes to go golfing. My hubby is injured so he wasn't able to play with the rest of the family, but when they were almost done he took lil man up to the course. I texted him to see if lil man was having fun and his response was "Uh Yeah." My dad and hubby took lil man to the driving range and practice green. He thought he was big stuff. We met them up there for dinner so I was able to get a few pictures.
My dad and lil man putting.
My hubby, middle daughter and lil man riding in the golf cart.
I hope everyone is enjoying May and the beginning of summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment