Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Spring Sing

Our youngest daughter had her music program last week. All of the kids did a great job of singing a variety of songs. During one of the songs our daughter had a bell part. She had a lot of fun playing the bells. Our lil man was so excited she was going to play the bells that he kept telling everyone "Bells, Bells". I then had to explain what he was talking about. She was supported as always by her loving fans. Here are some pics from the concert that her Gmac took.
She is in the white shirt and black pants.
Here she is concentrating on the bells.
Here are our kids (except for Lo of course :))
Our oldest had her variety show last night and tonight. As soon as I get pics from it I will post them.

1 comment:

Donna said...

I love that your kids are so involved and musical. I love music and hope my kids share in that some day.