
I know this is a
lil late but I wanted to have this pic to go along with the post. I hope that all you Mothers had a wonderful day. I know for as long as I can remember being a Mommy is what I wanted more than anything. Although there are days that make me want to pull my hair out I love being a Mommy to my kids. Each one of my kids are very special to me in their own way. I love them so much and could not imagine not having them. One of the most special words I think there is, is the word Mom. When one of my kids says that it just means so much to me. I love hearing it. The other morning at breakfast my
lil man was sitting on my lap as he ate. All of a sudden he stopped turned around, gave me a big hug and said I love you. Talk about making a Mom's heart melt. When kids say it on their own w/o you saying it first it means so much more. So to all the moms out there that do so much for their kids Happy Mother's Day (a
lil late :))
1 comment:
The picture is beautiful. Addison was just here and she said that is my best friend.
Post a Comment