Well, today actually starts week 13 but I am a lil behind on updating. Yesterday was my dr appt. Our dr has delivered our middle daughter, son, all our nephews and several friend's babies. She is a very special dr that we just love. She told us she is glad she has no plans for November because she would be very disappointed if she didn't get to deliver Lo too.
We were able to hear Lo's heartbeat yesterday, it was 160. To a parent that is one of the most amazing, wonderful sounds in the world. I was talking to one of my best friends last night who is due in August with their 1st baby. When I made that comment to her about the heartbeat she said that now she knows what I was talking about because it is just so amazing.
I will have my next check up in 4 wks and then our sonogram will be in 6 wks. We are still sticking to not finding out what we are having. Our dr said she likes that best because she gets to tell us what we have. I am so excited for the sonogram to see our lil guy or girl moving all around.
So until next time....
No comments:
Post a Comment