Well, we are definitely in trouble. I believe our lil man will probably give his mommy a heart attack or two. My cousin won this mini bike that is too small for him but too big for lil man. Lil man thinks it's pretty neat though and likes getting on it and letting my cousin push him around. It is actually gas powered so if he was older he would have a lot more fun then he is having now :) It is pretty cute to see him on it but I can just see it now when he is older on one of these and that is pretty scary for me. Here are a couple of pictures.
My cousin and lil man on the mini bike.

Lil man smiling on the bike.
1 comment:
That last picture says it all. Big smile, look out momma. I think our little guy will be glad to join his buddy anytime.
Post a Comment