Friday, April 3, 2009

1...2...3...4

Our family of 5 will be a family of 6 the first part of November. We had our first dr appt this week and I am 9 weeks. The kids are excited. Our middle child is really hoping for a lil sister. If you ask lil man if he wants a brother or sister he says, "No, baby." He also has recently nicknamed the baby "Lo". We asked lil man what we should call the baby, he said, "Lo". We are not sure where this came from but he has stuck with it so we will see. Before lil man was born we called him Peanut because after our first sonogram the girls thought he looked like a peanut. So for now I guess we call baby, Lo. It's cute :)

It is funny how much faster you show with your second pregnancy. When I was pregnant w/lil man my pants got tight around 8 weeks but I didn't have a belly for a while. This pregnancy at about 7 weeks we had to tell our kids and our moms because they would have noticed. Our oldest even said after we told her that she wondered if I was pregnant but didn't want to ask in case I was just bloated :) What a sweetheart. I definitely already have a baby bump starting.

My hubby is wanting to wait and not find out what we are having. I think it would be fun to be surprised at the birth but also kind of would like to know. I know he is hoping for a boy which would be fun 2 of each but I guess we will just have to wait and see what God has blessed us with.

6 comments:

Courtney (Women Living Well) said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!!! I hope you are feeling okay! That first trimester can be rough for some! Hang in there and enjoy!

Mrs. Harbron said...

Congrats girlie! I thought you might be pregnant based on your Facebook status! How are you feeling?

Andrea Kay said...

Congrats! I can't believe that you guys are 9 weeks! Good heavens we are close with our due dates! Congrats to you both!

Krista said...

Congrats!!!

Devion said...

YAY! Congrats! We'll add you to our list of preggos to pray for! :)

Donna said...

We are so excited for you and can't wait until we get to meet "Lo." I love that.