Thursday, February 11, 2010
My new favorite....
Tastefully Simple!!! One of my friends just became a consultant for Tastefully Simple. So on Tues night I hosted a party for her. Some of my friends had had parties but I hadn't been able to go so this was my 1st experience with it. I had to prepare a few of the mixes beforehand but it was all really simple! Let me tell you although I would love to cook, I don't do it. If it is too hard or has too many ingredients I just don't have the patience or confidence in cooking it. So, when I heard about these mixes I figured I could do this. We got to try many different mixes, sauces, cookies, and the biggest hit of the night Bountiful Beer Bread. It was a lot of fun and really yummy food. My favorite of the night was the Artichoke, Spinach Warm Dip. It was AWESOME! All of the mixes only take a few ingredients to add. For example the Artichoke Spinach dip all I had to add was Cream Cheese and Shredded Swiss Cheese. Mix it up, warm it up and you are good to go. The other mixes took mayo and sour cream and were good to go. So, if you are looking for gourmet tasting food but w/o the gourmet cooking try one of the mixes. If you are interested in having a party let me know and I can get you in touch w/my friend. (I don't get anything for posting this I just wanted to share.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks so much! It is MY new favorite too! :) It really is one of those things that sells itself when people have the opportunity to try it out!
Post a Comment