Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Not a nice word....

Last night at dinner our lil man was calling his sister stupid. My hubby explained to him that was not a nice word. He suggested he say something like "You are a good sister." "You are a good basketball player" things like that.

Lil man's response: "You are good stupid."

After my hubby regained his composure he had to explain to lil man that just by adding good to a not nice word does not make it nice.

So just remember by adding good to stupid does not make it ok :)

You gotta love kids!!

2 comments:

Donna said...

I am sorry for laughing but that is just one of those things that is absolutely hilarious. I was laughing so hard. Thanks for sharing.

Kelly T said...

That's hilarious. Maybe next time if I tell Sophie she's being a good not-nice girl, she'll take it better. =O)