Well, it's hard to believe but our lil guy is already 6 mos up. We had his check up this morning and he is doing well. Weighing in at 17.8 lbs and measuring 26.5". He can now start the baby food adventure and I am sure he will be a good eater since he loves his cereal and wants to eat our food. He is rolling over like a pro now and can get pretty much where he wants to go by rolling and scooting backwards. Lil guy is also a big boy and sitting up all by himself. It is fun to watch him figure things out but I can't believe it has already been 6 months.
We are off to a busy start for May and it doesn't look like slowing down any time soon. Our house is still on the market but we haven't found a house yet so I guess that is ok for now :) I'm very excited because my girls weekend trip is next week!! I can't wait!
Hope all is well out there in blogworld :)
No comments:
Post a Comment