I know, it's been two months and hopefully someone still checks on me from time to time. There has been so much happen in the last 2 months that I haven't had time to catch a breath much less write a blog post. But I have decided to return to the blog world and share my random thoughts once again.
Since it's November we hear lots about being thankful. The Thanksgiving holiday brings out the family gatherings and the word thankful gets thrown around a lot. I hope that you aren't just thankful around the holidays but I have to say that sometimes that is the only time I share what I am thankful for. On facebook many are saying what they are thankful for and I think that is great! I want to challenge you though to not only be thankful during the month of November or the holiday season but always. And share the things that you are thankful for with your families, friends and whomever else when the time comes up. I have the habit of when someone comes to mind I send them a note, email, text or call. It's amazing how when you share that you are thankful for that person how it effects your day and maybe even someone elses.
So, here are some people/things that I am thankful for:
*My wonderful Savior
*My faithful husband
*My 4 blessings
*My family
*My amazing accountability group
*My amazing, close friends who I like to think of as sisters more than friends (you know who you are)
*Our home
*Our congregation family
Those are just some I could go on and on but I will save you. So what are you thankful for? Don't only tell the person that you are thankful for them but remember to thank God for blessing you with all that He does!
Psalm 118:1"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever."
1 comment:
Those are awesome! I love my sisters too :)
Post a Comment