Well, since we are back from Jamaica I figured it was time to change the background. The tropical theme was making me miss Jamaica so here is the change. It is crazy how getting back in the routine of things can take a while. We got back Saturday night, my Great Grandma's funeral was on Monday so I didn't even get to touch the suitcases until Tues. Which drove me nuts! And the laundry seemed like it was never going to end. I am very thankful that our oldest does her own laundry :) But now a week after the fact we are back in the routine of school, dance, tennis and what ever else comes up along the way.
I want to thank all of you for your kind comments about my Grandma Day. I am blessed to have such loving family and friends that surround me. I pray that you all have a wonderful blessed day!
Until later....
No comments:
Post a Comment