Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Summer Block Party

Well I can't believe summer is winding down already. The kids will be back in school before we know it. Last night our block had a block party. I wasn't able to go because I had my Bible study but my hubby took our middle daughter and son down for some ice cream and fun. The kids had a lot of fun. Lil man met some new friends and even though our daughter wasn't thrilled about going she made the best of it. There was ice cream with M & M's and chocolate chips so she was happy. A fire truck and police car stopped by for the fun so lil man thought that was very neat. My hubby even did good and took some pics.

Lil man trying on the fireman's helmet.
Our youngest daughter and lil man on the front of the truck.
On the truck again.


Trying his hand out at driving :)

I hope everyone enjoys their last bit of summer!

No comments: