"Lil man, it's time to eat." "Why?" "Lil man it's time to change your diaper." "Why?" "Lil man come here." "Why?" As you can tell Lil man has learned the word why and uses it all the time! Every thing you say to him he comes back with "Why?" I know that most kids go through this stage but sometimes I don't know if I can make it another minute of "why?" I find myself using the famous words "because I said so" more and more.
Kids are definitely cute as they are learning to talk and communicate with everyone. He has really started putting words together and making sentences. In fact the other Sunday morning he looked at the clock, turned to his teachers and said "It's almost time for my Mommy to come pick me up." The teachers had a good laugh after that. I so enjoy watching him figure out things. It amazes me how much of a sponge lil kids are.
So, enjoy them while they are little because before you know it they will be in high school, trust me, it goes too fast.
2 comments:
Aubrey still askes why all the time. It does make your skin crawl. I've started ignoring it and sometimes she moves on. It doesn't always work though.
"Why" sure can be annoying sometimes! But that is an awesome sign because it means you've got a curious one who will soak everything up like a sponge! He'll be the smartest in his class hands down!
Post a Comment