Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!
Saturday, September 12, 2009
32 wks and counting
I can't believe I am already at 32 weeks. I had a check up on Wednesday and everything is looking good. Baby Lo's hb was 140 and sounded great. My Dr walked in and just laughed at me, she said, "You are all baby." She said that the baby's head is down and I am doing good. She is thinking she will probably induce me during my 39th week if everything continues to go as it is right now. My next appt I am going to meet the other dr in the practice just in case my dr can't deliver. Although my dr will be highly disappointed if she doesn't deliver this baby. She has delivered not only our youngest daughter, lil man but also all 4 of our nephews. She is part of our family and has been a part of a very special part for the last 11 years. It's pretty neat that she has delivered so many babies in our family. Not only has she delivered our families babies but some of my friend's babies have been delivered by her as well. Here are some pictures from 32 wks.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are most definitely all baby. Can't wait to see what you are having.
Post a Comment