Last night my hubby and I got to go out on a date. This is the first time I have left the lil guy for more than an hour and he has had to take a bottle. My in laws had called my hubby on Wed and asked if we wanted to go out they would come over and watch the kiddos. Of course we were up for that :) So my in laws came over and spoiled the grandkids while my hubby and I went out. My hubby surprised me with taking me to Red Rock Canyon Grill which I have never been to. It was very yummy. We had a very yummy Spinach Artichoke Dip and then I had Salmon with Mashed Potatoes. It was very good! After dinner we went to Best Buy and looked at the Macbook. We are thinking that we are going to get one.
It was a great night and the kids of course had a fun time too. The lil guy did great taking a bottle for my MIL which was good to hear since in a few weeks I will be going back to work and he will be w/my mom. I guess close to when we were going to be getting back the lil guy started getting fussy. Our lil man thought he was missing us so he went over to him and told him it was ok we would be back soon. Lil man is such a good brother always there to comfort his lil brother, at least at this point in time ;)
Well I hope everyone has a great weekend and a Happy Thanksgiving next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment