
Well, our littlest man is already a week old. Here is a pic of my 3 favorite guys. It's hard to believe that it has already been a week and then at the same time it feels like much longer. Little guy is doing good, we went to his dr appt and he is up to 9lbs and 21" long. So, he is growing just fine. The dr did feel he was a lil jaundice so they had his bilirubin checked. The count was borderline so we had to go in again today and get it checked. It had come down but still a lil high so we have to go in again on Monday. Right now our lil guy is sun bathing hoping that will help the count come down. I feel so bad for the lil guy when they take his blood. They have to poke his feet and then squeeze the blood into a tube. I know the tube isn't that big but it feels like forever when your poor baby is screaming in your arms and you just have to let the nurses do their work. Luckily he won't remember this :) He is doing pretty well with sleeping and only waking up 1 to 2 times which is nice. We can't complain, he is a really good baby. I hope everyone had a great week! Today lil guy and I are being lazy while the other kiddos and dad go to watch our youngest daughter cheer. Have a great weekend!!
1 comment:
What a sweet pic! I love all the boy toys in the background: baseball, farm, kc chiefs helmet... Man, we need to get over there to see him!! :) Maybe sometime this week. :)
Post a Comment