My lil man is so cute! It is true that kids say the cutest things. I've been meaning to jot down a few of lil man's recently.
A while back lil man and our youngest daughter were playing hide and seek in a closet. Lil man's finger was found in side the door which meant for lots of crying and a black fingernail. After a few weeks he lost the nail. He was very upset about not having a nail anymore and wouldn't even look at it. We told him that he would get another one. It has finally started growing back and his comment was "Look God is giving me another finger (nail)."
One night we were driving home and I asked my hubby if he would rub my shoulders when we got home. Lil man from the backseat, "I'll rub them when we get home if you want me to." In the sweetest lil voice :)
Another time he was rubbing my shoulders and asks "Mommy did someone hit you is that why your shoulders hurt?" I explained no that no one had hit Mommy :)
After lil guy had been crying for most of the car ride from church to the house he says to lil guy, "I don't want to hear it." Unfortunately for lil man, lil guy didn't care and continued to cry the rest of the way home.
I asked Lil man the other day if I was a good mommy. He said yes. I asked what makes me a good mommy, he says "you clean." :)
The other day lil man was laying on the floor and he passed gas. We asked him what was that and he says, "my bottom snorted." That was original :)
Those are all for now but I know there are more I just can't think of, I will try and pass them along as I remember them. Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend!
1 comment:
Those are great.
Post a Comment