Friday, April 2, 2010

Why I love Spring.....

I LOVE Spring!! It's my favorite time of year. Everything is turning green, blooming, chirping and thunderstorms! The weather is getting warmer and I love it. This week we have had some beautiful weather and this morning we had a rain shower. It was great. I love the smell of fresh rain.

Another reason I love spring is it starts our busy season at work. Our family has owned a tractor company since my grandpa moved the family here back in 1971. I have had the privilege of working for the family since I was 15 and I love it. It's great being able to work w/my grandpa, dad and uncle everyday. Our company gets really busy this time of year as the grass starts to grow. Our great line of Bad Boy Mowers are big sellers. We have a wide range of mowers for every size of yard. Also we are now selling Louisiana Grills, which are wood pellet grills. So with the grass growing and the grilling out season upon us it's our busiest time of year.

Spring is great for many reasons. Our lil man loves it because he isn't stuck inside any more. The kids go out and play basketball, golf, write with sidewalk chalk, pretty much anything you can do outside they do it. I'm so glad that it is finally here! I have had enough of winter and snow this year, hello spring!!

4 comments:

Devion said...

DITTO to all of it. The only exception being that my eyes, ears, nose, and throat do not love spring and therefore, I am not an outdoors person. My kids both LIVE for playing outside. See the problem? :) Anyway, love the green, the chirping, the blooming, the freshly mowed grass smell, the "ooooh the neighbor is grilling out" smell! ALL of it.

BR said...

Amen, Sister! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE spring!! What is your favorite SPRING flower?! I go with the daffodil for their cheery face and hyacinth for the scent!

md said...

I have to say daisies are my fav especially Gerber Daisies :)

BR said...

ahh! gerber daisies are wonderfu! I concur!