Well, it's for real now, our house is on the market. Yesterday I felt like such a huge burden was lifted now that it was listed. No more getting it ready but its ready. Now we have to keep it ready but that's another thing. We put the sign in the yard yesterday and it's ready to sell. I'm very excited about this new adventure we are starting although it is a bit scary too. I pray that our home will sell quickly and the new homeowners will love the house as much as we have loved it. I pray that we will find the right home for us in the right time and not become homeless, although my dad has already told us we can move in w/them for a while ;) There is a bittersweet thing to the deal though, our neighbors. We have great neighbors and have had them since we've lived there. It will be very hard to leave friends but I pray we will also find a new neighborhood that has great neighbors too. I'm excited to see what God has in store for us during this new chapter of our lives.
If you are looking to move check out Graham Realtors.
2 comments:
Who are you using for a realtor? Just teasing! I, personally, think that you know a GREAT realtor! :) AND, I'm speaking from experience!
I'm glad for you that it's finally on the market! Breath. Again. I'll pray for a quick transition.
Post a Comment