Well, since my last post I have been in a funk as my hubby likes to call it. I just get down and start stressing about different things, finances, house and all that jazz. Yesterday was one of those days. My hubby called me and after a short conversation told me I needed to get out of my funk. It was at that time when I started talking to God. I told him that I really needed one of my best friends here to help get me out of the funk. Well, not 2 seconds later my dear friend from down south messaged me on Facebook! God is GREAT!! So, I started "talking" to her and she asked if I wanted her to get me out of the funk. I said yes please. So she told me to call her. So, I immediately called her to find out how she could get me out of the funk. She said are you ready? I said yes please tell me something. Her response.................."I'm flying you out to see me in May and we are driving to my family's house on the beach!" My response......."Are you serious?!"
She had been planning this since shortly after Christmas. She talked w/my hubby and got everything arranged for me to be able to go. She was wanting to wait and tell me later but could tell I really needed it now. I'm so excited and thankful for a wonderful friend and hubby who arranged it all. Now I have something to look forward to when my day gets off track.
It was pretty cute when my hubby told our daughters our youngest daughter is worried how they are going to make it w/o mom. That always makes mom feel good :) But I know that my hubby is more than capable of handling all 4 kids and if he had to he could always call for backup ;)
5 comments:
Oh Missy!! How exciting. I'm so happy for you. When in May are you going???? I am here if they need any help. Love you
What a wonderful hubby! This weather sure helps too or at least for me it does. I know your families are here but if he needs anything feel free to give me a call too.
That is exciting!!! I know you can't wait for this trip!! I am so excited for you!!
Wow!! That's fantastic! What a sweet hubby and wonderful friend to work this out for you!! You truly deserve this!!
Thanks guys!
Post a Comment