Well let me tell you this has not been our weekend. As I mentioned in the previous post I was very excited about March Madness, and although I still love basketball yesterday was a sad day for my bracket. With KU losing my bracket busted, although I still have a chance to beat my husband which makes it nice :)
To start the weekend off though on Fri at 5p our garage door broke. Both torque springs at the front of the door broke. Leaving us w/both cars inside the garage and a door that can't be opened. Luckily our oldest parks in the drive and my parents were out of town so we could borrow their car. It did make for an interesting weekend of not going anywhere. With the cold and snow and us trying to get our house ready to put on the market it did make it a lil bit easier.
Needless to say our weekend hasn't been how we had visioned it going, but then again what is?? Whether we see it now, later or never there is a reason that things work out the way they do. God's plan is always better than ours and while I say that the weekend wasn't the best because stuff went wrong, it was good because I was with my family. So, just remember when your bracket gets busted, whatever that may be, there is the bigger picture that is better than you could've ever imagined!
No comments:
Post a Comment