Thursday, June 24, 2010

New iphone....kinda


I got a new iphone well except it isn't a phone anymore and really it is just new to me. My hubby has waited 3 yrs to upgrade his iphone and finally decided it was time. He had been jealous of his brother in law's new iphone last year but couldn't justify the money at that time. This year he was ready for the new and improved iphone. I'm pretty sure I have lost my hubby for a few days as he becomes enthralled with his new toy/tool. He preordered it and was lucky enough to get in right before they cut off the delivery date from the 24th until the 2nd. Then he received an email saying they were going to actually deliver it on the 23 which just made his day. So, last night as he was getting his new iphone set up he was clearing his old iphone for me to have. Now I have an iphone w/o the phone so I guess it is more like an itouch but older. I'm happy, he is happy so it works for us :)


Anyone else getting a new iphone?? or old iphone ;) And for those who have an iphone pass along your favorite apps so I can check them out!

1 comment:

Donna said...

I will have to make you a list. That is cool. Justin is wanting one too. We will see.