This morning I woke up to a sweet birthday card from my hubby. At the bottom of the card he gave me a hint "The name of my 1st dog." to find out my gift. I had no idea so I asked if I could use my resources, he agreed. So, I texted my sister in laws and found out the name was Rascal. At this point I got really excited because I was hoping that meant he had bought me tickets to see Rascal Flatts. He was on a walk so as soon as he got back I followed him into our bedroom and just as I am about to ask if we were going to the concert I step on one of the boys cars, and like the cartoons end up w/both feet in the air and land on my rear. I then proceed to laugh/cry because it really hurt but was so funny too. My sweet 3 yr old came up, sat on me and said, "you are ok mommy." I look up to my hubby and he hands me floor tickets to see Rascal Flatts in July!! Not exactly how I pictured finding out but that's how it goes. My foot still does hurt but at least I can walk on it. I did wish that someone would have recorded it because I am sure it was a sight to see.
Thanks to my wonderful hubby for the tickets and thanks to my wonderful kids for their beautiful card! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family!!
1 comment:
That's too funny. Too bad it wasn't on video, like you said. Hope your birthday was fabulous!!
Post a Comment