I will be the first to admit I love to text. I think its great and convenient. Now I like to text but I am nowhere near the texter that my daughters are. I will never understand though texting a whole conversation, I guess its just not in my generation. When I asked my youngest why you don't just pick up the phone and call your friend, she told me that you only call your close friends and the rest you just text. Who would've known, haha.
Now my girls are big texters and I guess they are rubbing off on my lil man. The other day I was feeding lil guy in the kitchen and looked over to see lil man w/his head buried in the couch. I asked him what he was doing but all I got was a laugh. Then I noticed my "iphone" wasn't sitting on the arm of the couch. I went over to him and found him hiding it under the pillows. When I asked him what he was doing he said, "texting Stuart". "What?!" "Texting Stuart." All I could do was laugh. Then before bed he asked his dad for his phone because he needed to text Stuart because he needed to tell him something. I'm not sure what a 3 yr old needs to text considering he doesn't even know how to spell Stuart but he thinks he needs to text. The kicker was when I found his play phone and gave it to him telling him he could text his friends. He looked at me and said, "it isn't real mom."
So, now my 3 yr old is a texter, we are in big trouble :)
2 comments:
LOL! That is just too funny, true and scary all at the same time.
That's hilarious. I don't think my kids understand what I'm doing by texting. We'll just keep it that way for awhile! :)
Post a Comment