Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A Test...

It has been a long time since I have posted and I am thinking I want to start posting again, the problem is, I am not sure if there is anybody out there to read it. Now I could just write for myself and I might but I decided to have a test. If you read this and would like to see posts please comment. That way if I decide to start posting again I will know if I have readers or I am just posting for myself :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE blogs. I would follow you for sure:) Plus I also love your family and hearing about them!

catie said...

i have you on my google reader!

Kayla said...

I read, I just don't always comment!

The Hudkins Family said...

I read.

R Family of 5 said...

Keep posting!! : )

Keith and Jamie Tjaden said...

i check in on you!!! i just assumed you guys were still just on your texting craze :O)

Jamie

Unknown said...

Yes keep blogging :)

Kelly T said...

You're on my google reader, too. Bring on the posts!

Donna said...

I was just thinking to myself that I needed to give you a hard time about not updating your blog recently. Please keep the posts coming.

Andrea Kay said...

Oh I read too! I am horrible at commenting but I read!

Unknown said...

Um... I ready too.. on my Google reader when I can.