Friday, August 20, 2010

New do!

Well I haven't had blonde in my hair since shortly after we got married. I needed a change and blonde was just what I needed. My good friend who just moved back from Tulsa did it and I LOVE it! The hubby and kids love it too which is a bonus. I asked my lil man if he liked it and he said, "I love it but not when you had the wrappers in your hair, that was silly." He got home when I still had the foil in my hair and he thought it was pretty silly. I think my hubby likes it because that is how my hair was when we were dating. So, I am a blonde again and loving it!

10 comments:

Donna said...

Too cute!! I need to go get mine done again!

R Family of 5 said...

Looks cute...makes me want to go back to blonde again!! : )

Candi said...

love the haircut!! very cute!

md said...

Thanks guys!

Devion said...

I always considered you a "blonde," but it looks great! You've got such a great face shape for that cut and color!

Anonymous said...

awww! :) Glad the Fam loved it!

Kelly T said...

Looks great! Every time I see your hair I want to cut mine. :)

Andrea Kay said...

Super cute! Jealous right now, but it looks great!

Mamacita said...

I love the cut & color. It is so YOU!!!!

Kayla said...

Blonde is the way to go! :) It looks great!