Thursday, June 10, 2010

Update post

Well, it's been a while and hopefully I still have readers. I am going to try and be better at updating. The end of May came and went and now it's June and I don't know where the time went.

To start off with I had a wonderful Girls weekend with my dear friend. It was a great time of relaxing on the beach. I actually had time to read a book! I like reading but never seem to find the time so it was a nice treat. The weather was absolutely beautiful and couldn't have asked for a better weekend. Not only did we lay on the beach but we were able to go see a sea turtle hospital (I love turtles), shop, see a chick flick and eat great food! It was an awesome weekend and although we hadn't seen each other in 4 1/2 yrs our friendship hadn't changed. My youngest daughter asked if there was awkward silence any, I said absolutely not!

After I got back from my trip it was time for the end of the school year and family camp. I am now the mother of a Senior and 7th grader! I'm not sure where the time went but they are growing up fast. Everyone had a great time at family camp this year except lil guy who wasn't feeling well. Him and I had a lot of time in the lodge and one night I missed out on visiting because we both went to sleep at 830p. Overall though it was a great time. Lil man rode his first horse and did canoeing again w/Daddy. We didn't see much of our youngest daughter she was off w/her friends having fun swimming, canoeing and falling in the creek ;) She unfortunately found out that if you are crossing a creek don't hold your camera.

Now we have started our busy summer schedule. Our oldest is the busiest w/camps, tennis lessons, a job, and a college class. Our youngest daughter is going to be taking tennis lessons, has been at basketball camp this week and will be going to church camp in July. Lil man is going to start swimming lessons next week and is going to be turning 3 next week. I'm not sure how that happened. And lil guy is now a crawler so he is on the move all the time.

I will add pics later but wanted to post an update and will try and stay up to date more :) Enjoy!!

No comments: