Monday, November 8, 2010

Women Walking with God Conference!

Alright ladies I have mentioned it before and now I am going to post about it. I have been blessed to be able to attend the Women Walking with God conference 3 out of the 4 past years. It is an amazing conference where women come together to grow closer to God! The conference will be April 15-16, 2011. Registration has begun online and the conference will sell out again this year so get your registration in early. There will be another set of amazing speakers from all over the country bringing us God's word. The theme for 2011 is Leaving a Legacy with the scripture Ps 78:4, 6.

Please check out the website Women Walking with God. You can find out more information on the speakers, entertainment, monthly devotionals and so much more. A couple of women from our church were moved to bring this before our congregation in 2006 and the ladies spoke. After much prayer the conference came about and will continue until God shuts the door on us. I pray that you will consider coming to the conference if you have never attended. It is such an uplifting 2 days of girl time where we grow closer to our Father. If you have attended before I hope that I will see you again in 2011!

"We will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the Lord....so the next generation would know them, even the children yet to be born, and they in turn will tell their children." Ps 78:4,6!!

No comments: