It's that time of year where we gather with our families and celebrate the holidays. We eat more than we probably should but that goes along with the holidays right? I pray that as we sit down with our families tomorrow to celebrate Thanksgiving that we thank God for all of our blessings. No matter what your current situation is there is always something to thank God for. He is the creator of all, Sovereign, Almighty King, that so richly blesses all of us.
Here are a few things I am thankful for:
*My wonderful husband
*4 healthy, beautiful children
*My health
*Family
*Friends who are always there for me and such great encouragement when times get tough.
*My Bible study that has caused me to dig deeper and learn more about the Fruit of the Spirit.
There are so many things that I could tell you about but I will keep my list short. So, what are you thankful for this year?
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
2 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving!!! Have a very blessed weekend.
I'm thankful for my Savior's dying on the cross to take my punishment and giving me His righteousness instead.
I'm thankful for my husband and my children, and the rest of my family! :)
Post a Comment