Tuesday, November 2, 2010

"Christmas Time is Comin...."

Ok, I know it is just November but before we know it Christmas will be here. It always seems that the holiday season flys by so fast and I am always hurrying to get everything done that I want done. One of my favorite things about Christmas time is receiving Christmas cards in the mail. It really isn't the card that I enjoy but the pictures that are either on the card or in the card. I love seeing friends and family, especially from great distances, share their family pictures. Although I love putting together Christmas pictures for cards, I don't enjoy getting the picture taken. This is where I usually wait until the last moment and throw something together that I am never really happy with. Well, this year I am going to try and be different. My goal is for my wonderful dad to take our family picture, some kids pictures and create a card like one of these. Shutterfly is one of my favorite picture websites. I use them to create photo books, calendars, all kinds of different gifts and just have prints made too. Their Christmas cards are wonderful. In the past I have used the folded cards and then also just the photo cards. They meet all your needs. Another great thing about Shutterfly is once you join they are always having sales on all your gift needs. Their current promotion is offering 25% off all holiday cards.
Just in time for the Holiday season you can get all the cards you need. They also offer address labels, gift tags, and so much more. They offer a way to put a personal touch on the gift you give this season.

So, do you send a card, newsletter or photo during the Christmas season. Head over to Shutterfly and check out their card selection then share what your card plans are this season. I already have an eye on the card I think I am going to choose, now I just have to get the pictures!

Happy Creating!!

1 comment:

Donna said...

I have been bad about this the last two years, but I vow to do better this year. I just have to get through this weekend and then the week before Thanksgiving for birthday bashes and then I can focus on something else. Can't wait to see what you come up with. Your dad will do great.