
Well, I guess it has been a year but I still can't believe it. My lil guy is turning 1 today! It has been a great year and it will definitely be very interesting to see what God has in store for this lil guy.
When he was born we joked that he showed no emotion. Whether he was happy, sad, mad, bored it was all the same straight face. He definitely shows more emotion and we are thinking he might be more of the jokester than we thought. You know the kid that plays it cool and no one expects to be the one pulling the prank. Yeah I have a feeling I am in trouble with my two boys. One thing hasn't changed since he was born he is picky about people. We aren't sure what it is because there is no rhyme or reason to who he doesn't like. Sometimes whether you are family, someone he sees everyday or a total stranger he might not want nothing to do with you. On the other hand he might go right to you open arms and amaze us all.
As for movement he has been on the move since he was about 6 mos crawling all over the place. Mommy was sure he would be walking before his brother did (his first bday) since he started crawling so soon. Well, he beat his brother but only by a couple of days, and although he can walk he still prefers his bear crawl or what I like to call Spiderman crawl. He gets where he wants fast, sometimes too fast for Mommy.
He is going to be my boy that eats me out of house and home I am sure. Right now he has decided that whatever you are eating is much better than my food so I think I will eat that. He tries everything and I don't believe he has turned down anything. If Daddy sits down in his chair to eat, lil guy quickly crawls over to his side to share whatever Daddy is eating.
It has been fun watching him grow and play with his siblings and I am looking forward to many more years with my 4.
Happy Birthday to my lil guy!! and Happy Halloween to everyone!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to him. Hope it is a great day!
Post a Comment