Tuesday, October 5, 2010

An Anniversary and Homecoming

Well, this post is a couple of days late but that just goes w/our hectic schedule these days :) On the 1st my hubby and I celebrated 5 yrs. We have been through many different things in these 5 short years but I am so glad that I had him by my side for it all. Happy Anniversary hunny and I am looking forward to many more.

On our anniversary this year was my almer mater also our kids school's homecoming. Now normally we would probably skip the homecoming for a date but this year our oldest was nominated for Homecoming Queen. The Tuesday before Homecoming the kids and I had fun dress shopping with her for the perfect dress. She found it too and on sale! It was her style and she is our bargain shopper which this mother loves :)

Although she wasn't crowned we would have voted for her if we could have voted. Here are some pics!

My hubby and I this summer on a float trip.

Our oldest before Homecoming.

Her and her escort
I just love this pic of her!

Our lives are kind of slowing down. Our youngest daughter's last day of tennis was today. They had the League tournament. She played great and although she would have liked to finish better she played great for being her first season. Our oldest has Regionals on Saturday! The tennis season is almost done. More updates to come....

1 comment:

Donna said...

At least your post is only a few days late. Mine are way over due. Congrats to my pp. :)