So, I have fallen behind on blogging once again. I tell you once we get through the middle of Oct maybe I will be able to catch my breath but then again then we will have the holiday season. One of the reasons I had been putting off blogging is because I wanted to post some pictures but I decided just to post and pictures may or may not come later.
On September 19, 2010 our youngest daughter made the most important decision of her life. She was baptized by her dad. It was a wonderful day and we are so proud of her decision. She had been studying for most of the summer w/her dad and on Sat night came to us saying she knew what she needed to do. It was such a blessing to see her make that wonderful decision on her own. Most of the family was there to witness it which was another blessing.
The month of September has been packed full of tennis especially now w/2 tennis players in our family. Our oldest has been doing well w/her doubles partner. They have only a couple of weeks left. Our youngest daughter has been doing great and enjoying it too. She just started playing tennis this summer and took some lessons. She has come a long way in short amount of time. At the middle school level they play both singles and doubles to get them experience. She has had her trials w/doubles but is making the best of it. Her season will be done next week.
I can't believe but then again I can believe that it is already the end of September. The month has flown by and I am sure this year won't be slowing down anytime soon. Hope everyone is having a great week!
1 comment:
I am right there with you. I think I will do it and now October is starting...aahh, where did the time go. See you tonight.
Post a Comment