Thursday, September 9, 2010

ER what??

So, I know I haven't posted in a while and I have a lot to update with school starting and our trip to NYC. But this isn't that post. On Tuesday we were headed back home when I text my hubby that we are waiting in the airport. His reply was waiting in the ER. I reply what? Then he says lol....but seriously. That was it for about 20 min. So, I go about my business waiting for our flight thinking that was all a joke he was trying to play on me.

Wrong! He calls me a lil bit later and I ask what are you doing? To which is reply, "getting lil man ice cream for being such a big boy at the ER." I come to find out that while lil man was at his aunt's house he was riding the play horse in the play room when he was trying to get off he fell, hit a train set and cut his head pretty good. The lil man was a trooper and had to get a staple in his head. Let me tell you I almost started crying hearing my hubby tell me how big lil man had been w/the whole thing.

So, while I was gone we had our first trip to the ER and with these boys I am afraid this won't be the last. To be honest I am kind of glad I wasn't in town so I didn't have to see my baby go through getting a staple in his head. I think that would be harder on me than him. He is finally letting people look at it, but still won't let us take a picture of it. He has to have the staple in for 7-10 days and then we have to go back to get it removed, I am sure that will be fun. He is being a trooper about it and you wouldn't even know he hit his head. Right after they got back from the ER he was running around wanting to jump off things. As I mentioned in a previous post they are going to make my hair go grey early!

Hope everyone is having a great week and I will be updating soon!

2 comments:

Donna said...

I am glad he did good, but sorry that happened. How scary.

Devion said...

Oh my! I didn't hear about this! I hope that it's healing well!