Sunday, September 12, 2010

First Day of School

Well, I know this is about a month late but that is just how my life goes sometimes :) We now have a home with a senior, 7th grader and preschooler. They are all enjoying school so far. Our senior is ready to be done w/high school but enjoying it as much as she can. Our 7th grader loves school and is having a great year. Although our preschooler had a tear jerker the first day he loves school now. On the first day when I took him he cried and didn't want me to leave. Now I drop him off and he doesn't even say goodbye before he is off playing with everything. I think that might be harder on me than having him cry but that is ok I would rather have it this way. So the school year is off to a good start with about a month under their belts, except for lil man who only has had a few days. We are looking forward to a busy year w/both girls playing tennis, having a senior and all the other things that go along w/having 4 busy kids :) Here are their First Day of School Pictures:
Senior Year

7th grader
Preschooler
(this pic was taken at work before school because mom forgot to take a pic at home)

Hope everyone is having a great school year so far!

No comments: