Tuesday, September 14, 2010

An ah ha moment

As we were driving to drop lil man off at school we were working on his memory verse John 1:3. He knows it very well but doesn't want to tell anyone. So, as we were driving he had said it a couple of times and then gone on to another thing. He was quiet for a few minutes then out of nowhere he says, "Mommy him is God and Jesus!" I thought about it for a minute a lil bit confused and then he started repeating his memory verse "All things were made by him." I asked him are you talking about your memory verse? He said, "yes! him is God and Jesus?"

It is so fun to see your children connect the dots! Praise God for hearts like children :)

2 comments:

Devion said...

LOVE those moments! It makes it all worth it! :)

Donna said...

That is great! I am glad he i learning so much.