I'm not sure how it can be but my lil guy is 15 months old?! They just grow up so fast. We went to the Dr for his check up and he weighed in at 25.5 lbs and 31.5" tall. He had to have 2 shots and he was a trooper. After he was done he was just screaming and he looked down to his poor legs and looked at me like what just happened. I hate that but I know it is what is best for him.
The dr said he is moving right along on schedule. He says a few words but not consistently. He can say if he wants to, Momma, Daddy, Yes, Riley, Lindsay and Caleb. I am sure that he could talk more if he wanted too but he is just holding out until he absolutely has to do the talking. I mean with 2 older sisters and an older brother when is he going to get a chance to talk ;)
He is my dare devil that is for sure. My hubby has always wanted one of our boys to be a rock climber and I think lil guy is going to be the one. The other day my hubby was home with the 2 boys. Lil man was sitting at the bar eating while lil guy was in the middle of the living room playing. My hubby walks back to our bedroom and is gone not even a minute and when he comes back he finds lil guy sitting on the kitchen table just smiling. He had moved the chair so he could climb on it then up onto the table.
Lil guy also loves the outdoors. It is so hard for him to have to stay inside while his siblings play in the snow. And if Dad is outside you better believe lil guy is right there with him. I can't wait for the warmer temperatures so that he can enjoy being outside more.
It has been a fun 15 mos that is for sure and he will probably cause me to go gray early, but I wouldn't want it any other way.
3 comments:
That sounds like my youngest. I have grays that need to go already. Love them though. :)
Too funny! Can't believe he's that old already! Mark will probably be coming to town next weekend and I will send your 0-6 mo clothes with him. Can you believe we're out of them already at only 4 months?!? Yeah...
Little monkey! I can hardly believe how fast our little ones are growing!!
Post a Comment