Well to be honest I am not a big football fan and really had no preference in Packers or Steelers. So, I went with my hubby's choice and cheered on the Packers to victory. It was fun watching lil man watch the game. Every time the Steelers would score he would say, "Wrong team, everybody!" He got into the game and was excited to see the Packers win. As we were driving home from gparents house he says, "I get it! Steelers, they steal the ball so they are called the Steelers." Pretty cute reasoning from a 3 yr old.
My favorite part I have to say was the halftime show. I was shocked to see so many negative status updates on fb. I have to say it was my favorite halftime show in a long time. The last several years hadn't even got my interest but I have to say my family and I thoroughly enjoyed the halftime show. The lil guys got up and danced and after it was over lil guy clapped along with the crowd. Maybe without surround sound it wasn't good but thanks to my parents surround sound it was great.
I have to say my favorite thing about the Superbowl though is the fact that now we can concentrate on a more important sport, basketball! This becomes my favorite time of year with NCAA basketball games every weekend followed by March Madness. Bring on the hoops!
No comments:
Post a Comment