I can't believe I am 36 wks! Baby Lo is going to be making an appearance before we know it. I went to my checkup and Dr said everything was right on schedule. She said she will probably induce me around 39 wks. I got to hear Baby Lo's heartbeat and it was doing great too. I did find out I am still a little bit anemic so I have to take 2 iron pills a day instead of just 1. That's no big deal to me though.
It is hard for me to think that in about 3 wks or so this lil one is going to be here. I feel like I am unprepared since we don't know boy or girl. I am sure it will all work out, it's just crazy to think about.
We were supposed to be going to Regionals for Tennis this weekend but it was postponed until Monday because of weather. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it since I have to work so I am praying extra hard they make it to State so I can see her play again.
Hope everyone is having a great week more pictures hopefully soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment