Well, yesterday my hubby and I celebrated 4 years of marriage. I can't believe that it has already been 4 years. We have been through a lot of changes and trials but I wouldn't want to go through it with anyone else. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful hubby and father of my children.
Tonight he surprised me with dinner at PF Chang's! This entire pregnancy I have been craving Chinese food. We don't make it out to PF Chang's often so it was definitely a treat. We enjoyed Moo Goo Gai Pan, Fried Rice, Mongolian Beef and The Great Wall of Chocolate Cake. It was very yummy! Thanks to my wonderful hubby for a great night!
I am looking forward to many more years together and the adventures that come our way!
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
That's so funny - I craved Chinese food a lot with Will.
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment