Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Moving??

If you are planning on moving and need an excellent realtor on your side look no further. The agency that my hubby works for just got their website up and running Graham Realtors. You should definitely check it out if you are wanting to move or have questions about the tax credit or anything at all about selling/buying. Or if you are like me and just like to look at houses on the market you can check the listings too. It's great too because you don't have to fill out all your information to see what's on the market. I hate websites that make you give them your name and number to view the listings. If I want their help I will ask for it :) Sorry I will step off my soap box now. Anyways, if you have a minute you should check it out!

Hope everyone is having a great day!!

No comments: