So obviously he isn't a big fan of tummy time or at least not last night. Hope everyone has a good week!
Monday, November 23, 2009
Not 1, Not 2, But 4 times!!!
Well our lil guy has accomplished another milestone. One that leaves my hubby and I wondering what we are in store for with this lil guy. Last night I put lil guy on his tummy for tummy time. He wasn't very happy with me and decided to get very mad screaming at me. The next thing I knew he had rolled over from his tummy to his back. I told my hubby and of course he didn't believe me so I did it again. Didn't take very long and sure enough he rolled over again. So, then my hubby decided we had to get this on camera because no one would believe our 3 week old was rolling over from his tummy to his back. So we put him down again and not too much later he was on his back again. A while later we were in our bedroom and we put him on his tummy and big sis recorded this video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so funny....and Mattie agrees! She HATES tummy time and rolled over from it multiple times when she was 1 week! I thought oh goodness, I didn't think they were supposed to be able to roll over yet! I think we are both in trouble!
Post a Comment