Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Naughty List

My lil man is definitely more fun this year at Christmas then years past. He is getting into the decorating and presents and all that goes into the big day. He was the one who told me if we don't put up our tree Santa won't come.

Well yesterday I had picked my youngest daughter up along w/her friend to go play basketball at the Y. While they were in the car they exchanged gifts and left the stuff in the car of course since they were going to the Y. Well, after I dropped them off I went to pick the boys up. As lil man climbed into the car he saw the unwrapped gifts he said, "What is this?! Sissy opened presents before Christmas! She is on the naughty list for sure." And it was his cute lil voice and how he said it so matter of fact that she would be on the naughty list, I burst into laughter.

He is just so stinkin cute! So, be careful, if you open gifts before Christmas you might be put on the naughty list too ;)

1 comment:

Donna said...

LOL! I love that comments. He is a crack up.