Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Football, not just for the weekends.
I will admit that football is not my favorite sport. Now I won't say that I don't watch a game and I even enjoy going to games. In fact I would rather go to a game than watch it on tv. But when it comes to sports football is not my favorite. My husband on the other hand likes football, and one of the reasons I watch it is to spend time w/him. He has spread this love to our son. If you were to ask our son if he wants to watch tv he will say "Football! Football!" It doesn't matter if it is in the middle of the week, Fri night, Sat or Sun he wants to watch Football! Now for Mommy this becomes a challenge sometimes to find a game on. Luckily we have espn and the NFL network so if I can find those channels most likely there is a game on of some sort. It is very cute though watching lil man watch the game. He will make comments like "Niiiice!" and smile really big. It is very cute watching him watch the game w/dad, I just hope he likes to watch basketball w/Mommy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment