As I have mentioned before I can't believe it is time for Thanksgiving already! Where does the time go?! Although I am not ready for the holiday season it is once again here. I was thinking today about Thanksgiving and all the things it means to me. The best thing about the holidays is all the time with our family. I have been blessed with a wonderful family not only that I was born into but also married into. I have so many things to be thankful for I can't even think about naming them all but I will share some of the things:
*My salvation in Christ
*My wonderful hubby and 3 amazing kids
*All of my family near and far
*Amazing friends
*Freedom as an American
*Having a job that is flexible so I can be most importantly a Mom
*A loving church family
I could go on and on but I won't. I challenge all of us to reflect at Thanksgiving on what we are truly grateful for. Maybe it was a rough year, maybe it was a really easy year, no matter what kind of year it was you can always find something to be thankful for. Don't miss the opportunity to tell that loved one you are thankful for them because you never know, it might just be what they needed to hear.
Our family wishes everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment